Aluminium BBQ and Grill foil 18my, 45cmx150m
- Buy 3 for €21,81 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for €20,66 each and save 10%
Fast deliveryNobody likes to wait, if ordered in stock and on workday before 16.00 hours, shipped immediately.
Specialist in customization!The partner for customized solutions, there is more possible than you think, customization is our specialty.
Regular customer / Purchase ordersOnce a customer is with us and everything is running according to your wishes, you can give repeat orders by means of purchase orders by e-mail to us at email@example.com.
Need advice or a quote?Call your account manager to get acquainted. +31(0)854864120 Mon. to Sat. 08:00 - 17:00.
Make your BBQ or grill dishes a success with this extra strong 44cm wide aluminium BBQ foil of the best quality. This aluminum foil with a thickness of 18my (0.018 mm) is a lot thicker than standard aluminum foil as we know it from the supermarket and therefore the choice of many grill and bbq specialists.
The best properties!
- Food Safety Certificate
- 44cm wide, extra thick and sturdy bbq foil
- Hygienic and non-toxic
- Oxygen, gas and water vapour proof
- Grease, moisture and waterproof
- Heat resistant up to 600 ° Celsius
- Fire resistant, non-flammable.
Quickly clean the BBQ with aluminium foil
Cover the grate completely with a sheet of aluminium foil, close the BBQ and set the BBQ to its highest setting for about 5 minutes.
Then open the BBQ and remove the sheet of foil (carefully due to burning your hands, use a (or pair of) oven glove if necessary). Make a clot of aluminium foil and scrub your grate completely with it.
Faster Spareribs BBQs
Preparing Spareribs often takes many hours, but in the following way you can prepare the most delicious ribs within 75 to 90 minutes.
- Put a fork between the membrane and the meat to make a start and then pull it gently off the meat
- Dust your ribs with your favourite herbs and wrap them in two layers of aluminium BBQ film.
Cook the meat for about an hour in a closed BBQ on medium heat
- After about an hour you can check if the meat is cooked, this can be seen when the meat retracts from the bone and starts to stick out
- Add your favourite marinade to your ribs and grill the meat in about 10 to 15 minutes.
|Type||BBQ and Grill|
|Thickness||18my = 0,018mm|
|Weight||Approx 2.81 kg / roll|
|Quality||Pure aluminium 99.0 - 99.5%, Soft|
|Property||BBQ and Grill, Food safe , provide food safety certificate|
|Per carton||4 rolls|
|Pallet decrease||42 cartons per pallet|
|Rolls/pallet||168 rolls (in dispenser box)|
|Min. purchase||1 roll|